Tuesday, November 07, 2006

wat i have been up to.

been working on some websites as usual. been learning flash, n now i have a new code to learn too...ASPX. its a code that allows u to create online stores...very hard.i'm trying to hire some help to help out with the multiple site i got, so i called a friend of mine last night to help me out and in thus help himself out. it is all about the money...isn't it?

i called and he's down to meet today after work.

he's known me since i was 17 years old. we meet in a chat room and once i found out he was the one behind the coding and holdng the websites power, i latched on to him like a computer virus. Lol. it wasn't that serious. he helped me mold my creativity to computer programing. I did it for a while until my brain started to hurt. i figured from that day, that my passion was for the more artzy side of the web.

i met him like a year after. i went to his crib. i saw a pic before i met him, but you know how it is. those far away fuzzy, distored pictures over the net.

when i walked up to his doorway and rang the bell he came to the door and i was like...hmmm. no wonder he's a programmer.

i know i'm mean...but hea. i wasn't attracted. i usually tr to find something in someone that i find attractive. Like hands, eyes, neck, shoulders, lips, smile. SOMETHING. and he just didn't do it for me. so ever since then he's just been a friend.

okay okay truthfully he kissed me and i kept it at that. i had to come forth and tell him that i wasn't feeling him like that and basically the kiss was more of a pity thing. =\.

i don't think i date the most handsome men, i just find something in them or on them that i just can't take my eyes off. don't get me wrong...iv'e dated the cream of the crop, but found that the crop was more appealing and had alot more to offer then the cream. after all, cream evaporates with time.

sometimes i wonder about my eyes. why do they see such beauty in people? i love to love little things.

for example...i met a guy on the party line...remember that! Lol. and when i first met him he didn't really catch my eye like that. i mean he was iight. but after spending a little more time with him, he became beautiful. his personality just shown from him and i was in awe from that point on. he was trini and white. he lived in mattapan and drove his mom's car. i was 18, but we were talking since i was 15. he had that voice like Baltazar from 94.5 back in the day. that in it self drove me crazy.

we had always talked about meeting and what would we do. physically. cause after all...we talked daily before that. i remember sitting on his couch and waiting for him to grab me something to drink. he was 19 and it seemed like he had lived years before that.

he sat down beside me and complimented me on my outfit. HA! i was wearing a skin tight skirt with a white blouse. the skirt was sooo tight that i was sweating between my thighs and the only way to escape it was to rub my knees together or extend my legs outward to let the breeze come in. he lingered over my face astonished that this was the very girl he would waste away his minutes on.

i wanted him to make a move, after all he might be my soulmate for life. i sat and waited while we talked about nothing. i watched his mouth move and his hands rub anxiously on his dark blue jeans. i got up pretending to stretch my legs and took off my shoes. i kept thinking well i guess i will make a move cause he sure was too nervous to make one.

so i walked towards the cd player and browsed through his and his mom's collection. i picked out a couple of cd's and didn't really like the mood they were setting and switched to the trusty radio.

i sware, back in the day the radio seemed to play whatever i was feeling at the time. maybe that was what everyone felt. it was a slow song so i started dancing. i really thought my dancing was the most exotic and alluring thing to a man, every man. i never got any complaints.

i dragged him onto his feet and we started dancing. then kissing. then grinding. then onto the floor, where he tonged my belly button. i was in extasy. i wormed around on the floor trying to inch away from his lips. he dragged me closer and snatch my hips. he went down on me on the cold hardwood floor. how ironic. we played with eachother's bodies for hours, then i had to leave. i knew my mom was waiting for me at home. i had hooked class that day. i got up and got dressed. well actually pulled my underwear on. and tugged to slip my tight skirt down around my sweaty hips.

i said good bye and told him i would visit again. i walked off the porch and stepped across the street to the red Toyota 4Runner. and pulled off.

whoa memories. so where was i going with this? iono. PeaceEasy.

No comments: