Monday, November 13, 2006

i wanted to.

i called him friday night wanting him to be there at the club. he said he was sleeping. that was fine cause when i left the club i was looking a mess. even my cousins were like girl you look awful. Lol. when i spoke to him i caoould smell him and taste his lips. i could picture myself walking into his home and undressing right in the hall way. i could picture his lips dropping low and his eyes dancing around my curves. his hands touching my soft skin and his manhood rising in salute. my lips against his is all i could icture, it was such a sweet erotic moment that i did not want to hang up, in fear that this imagination might end. we hung up. as i was driving up towards bowdoin street i wanted so much to run on hancock and ride all the way to his home. i wanted to park in discreet and walk up those stairs softly. i had trouble remember which button was his ringer andd figured i could probably knock on the window without waking anyone upstairs. then i could see his peering through his window to check on who it is at 3 o'clock in the morning. then his opening the door and letting me in, asking me all kinds of questions. but then stopping when he noticed me heading into the bathroom getting ready for a shower. i would come out of the bathroom soaking wet and wanting him to make love to me.

how my mind wonders is a mystery to me. sounds like lust. i find myself thinking about your body, lips, smile, face, skin, arg everything. i'm done.

No comments: