Monday, October 02, 2006

Middle East- Friday Night




I had a blast at the Middle East. I partied hard and drank hard. I met so many cool people that now they all meshed into one. I think if I met these people some 6 months ago they would have been conquests of mine or another notch on mine or their belts. One thing for sure, I had a great time. I played this layed back woman from NYC. Happily married and looking dope. The band was hot and the people were real cool. The pizza place across the street was banging and I really can't wait to go out again with my girl and place our own stamp on the world. especially in Cambridge. That's the new hot spot and my mind is all ready set on that. once you go to a place like this...clubs just seem like a meat market and not a really cool place at all. I loved to be able to drink, have conversation and enjoy a good show, without being man handled 50 million times.

i loved being known as the girl with a man that lives hundredds of miles away and you can't touch her. little did they know. i'm only a half hour away. i wanted to invite someone along but thought not. mabe next time. peaceasy.

No comments: