Tuesday, October 03, 2006

having dreams.



i had a dream last night that i wasn't myself. i was at the middle east and i met you there like planned. we had drinks and we laughed, conversated and was truly genuine with one another. i also had a dream that my teeth were being ripped out of my mouth by a guy wielding a hugh blade. Hi thrusted the blade into my mouth and began to hack away my teeth, gums and all.

I really need to watch my ntake of horror movies.

Last night I had a dream I was with a girl. she wanted me to rub her until she came. iono what that was about but it was just as random as the mass murderer in my dreams.

It's funny that your the only person in this world that has an insight to my mind. a key. you come in, wipe your feet on the mat and sit down in this lazy-boy chair and begin to read on and on in my mind library. I don't even mind you going through my deep dark sanctuary. i don't feel anything while you squeeze your way through the dark and wet walls of my mind. burrying through the mess and confusion. i see you standing at the edge of my re-building ordering the fraggles around and making sure it's built up-right and strong. sometimes I confused you for someone else and combine you with someone else.

does it really matter when both of them mean so much to me. to my gate keepers.

No comments: