Friday, October 06, 2006

i want to visit you.

i want to visit you in ur cold bed. i want to touch ur face and say you look so cute. i want to place flowers by ur bed side and whisper how much i miss you. i want to come with all the saints attached to my wrists and say damn i loved you. i want to lay above ur bed and take in the ora rising up from your resting place. i want to dig my hands into the earth and plant my love for you always. i wish we made love that day i visited you and bought a sandwich from Pete's. i wish i could of fallen into your arms and had your children in peace and maybe just maybe you would still be here with me. was it a little girl or a boy that u wanted? i think it was a girl. you said so that she would have my smile and your good looks. i will never forget you. no matter how many good times i have my life or bad, a part of my tears will always belong with you. i hope my future son has your soul. i will meet you again. sleep soundly and i will be there to visit you soon.

i will tell reuben you said hi.

No comments: