Wednesday, October 04, 2006

magical-majikal

i wish i had piano filled beat swings fingers and voice melodic and full of dance ryhthms and truthful goose bumbs and head nods full of motion and majikal sparkle dust. i wish i could make love and love that i love and make what i love to love to love and always love, truth. i wish i could stand on stage and stare into eyes wonder like laziness upon me. upon me you lay with wisdoms and wet hands. touch i wish i could feel upon my musty body, sweat filled tears and blood drained brain i stand to focus upon you. i never have full dreams of you with water crashing against my skin, cleaning me off from you. bless me i bless you and still you think of me in misty nights and drowning sheets. i flip through pages only to find something. 1943 thats where we met, in a crowded bar with slow and stainful music stinging my ears and rubbing against stubble, i feel and met you there. you and your shiny black patent leather shoes and starched clothes. me and my cream color dress with ruffles around the neck. we touched and danced into 2005. ice cream slurping and body quaking love. it's nice to meet you again. majikal.

No comments: