Wednesday, August 09, 2006

you and i.


i and you share many special moments. i woke up this morning thinking WOW. i am so lucky to have another chance at life. another chance at u. you ever feel like if only you could turn back time and be someone else. have you ever let ur alter ego into real life? and feel like you can't control it. its like ur living in the virgin diaries and everyone around you lusts for you. and you can't help but lust back. i only wish i was living in reality back then. i only wish i kept them as friends and nothing more. if only i blocked out soft lips, and great minds. sex and talk brought me back again and again, if only i knew i was only being used. i kept thinking how can someone like my self be used and mistreated, How? easily i guess. my sticky fingers consumed my insides and i let it happen. if only i had been more truthful in my deeds, did's and do's. but i guess you and i have alot in common and we have gone through the color purple of pain. i, you and me are no more. my alter ego died a long time ago. now its just you and i.

2 comments:

BZ said...

"if only i knew i was only being used. i kept thinking how can someone like my self be used and mistreated, How? easily i guess." I am so with you on this. I've been there before, too. I'm glad to see you have a Mr. Wonderful, now, though.

beleza said...

only way i got to keep this mr. wonderful is by realizing that being myself is the best thing i can do...i'm not the baddest chick, i'm not a bitch, and i'm not the IT girl...i'm just joanna. and once i figured that out, thats when he truly became mine again.