Friday, August 11, 2006

im singing, laughter. cries. i scream.

i have my hands outside of the boat running my stale fingers against the waters that are you. i feel and smell ur love against my heart pounding in pain i scream, i fell and crashed against broken glass and scrapped knees. i hug her coke bottle glasses tinted pink sitting on rolledcarpet. i kiss ur cheeks wish and hoping only to get her back into my dreams. touching my head board and tracing life and death all in one touch i killed you and created someone else. i lied only to see my smear lipstick all over your dick. my tounge traces all who come before and one who comes after. i buried my dreams in a pile of compost. spoiled banana's and fake gestures. come and get me before i fall, thats all i could scream in help in tears and in misery. no more i am found upon peace and flowered lilacs. i don't need anyone to save me. i don't fucking need your hands. i don't need ur lips, ur love, or your fucking dick. nothing. i have song, laughter, cries. and screams.

FUCK YOU. i never loved you. i love q.

No comments: