Friday, August 11, 2006

dentist


why does the dentist scare people so much? sweat palms, nervous twitch and frequent urination. as i was sitting in the dentist chair staring at the cheesy portrait of bambi, i thought...why couln'd they have bold nice colors on the walls and nice photographs of calm sceneries and children playing? then the dentist assistant comes in and slaps the "x-ray protectent" on my body and stuffs plastic sharp squares in my mouth. she leaves and flick the switch on me. ? okay. I'm confused. why do i have to radiated and she doesn't? i felt a little nausea when she zapped for the 4th time. after waiting an hour, yes an hour. the doctor came in and counted my teeth and said," she needs more x-rays." oh ok...thanks alot. radiate my body even more, its not like i don't use my cell phone and microwave food enough, i need to be x-rayed even more, sheesh!!!

so she comes back in and starts placing those uncomfortable plastic films in my mouth and proceeds to zap away at my insides. arggg i could've strangled that lady. she shoved those pieces into my mouth like its not hurting. ARGggggg. tears welled up in my eyes while trying to tell her that it hurts. her and her broken english replied," Sowry." after all that craziness i still didn't get my teeth cleaned. the doctor made another appointment for me and told me that i need 3 fillings and an EXTENSIVE cleaning.



HOLY FRAGGLE ROCK!!!

-more pain awaits me.

No comments: