Thursday, August 31, 2006

i feel so...

im so nervous...should i hug him? should i just give a hand shake? should i just nod my head and hope that he knows that i don't mean it that way? Or just go with the flow...hahaha what an idea...

how about i give him the ol' two step, cape verdean way. a kiss on the cheek and a back tap.

why do i feel like dancing to a slow spanish beat with him. a song that describes the pain and the sorrow I feel...the beat just pulsating through our bodies and tears streaming down my face in happiness. he spins me around and around until i get dizzy in his arms. my head on his shoulders and his chin on mine. his hands are getting sweaty so i wrap my arms around him as i take a good wiff of his cologne, im asleep. his dance steps involve my legs in a non-stop beat. my hips shake as he brings me closer to him. his hands slide down my side and pick up my arms and presses them hard on his shoulders.

i feel so nervous.

No comments: