Tuesday, September 19, 2006

smooth melodies

i sat on chemically treated wood and listened to voice. it travelled through my soul and touched me on my fingertip, i tossed out all negative thought and s3lf c0nc10usn3ss-3ss-ezzy feezy. the man sweeping away water also swept away my nervousness and i just...just. basically. lost in you. thank you mr. african cool blue for letting my rivers run wild through you and my hands across your strong black skin. you set me free. opened the cage you let me sit on your thumb and fore finger for a while until i could fly free.

i am womb. i am back to mother africa. i carry with me one star, one smile of jagged mountains and hair oils. allow me to send you my hand. grab ahold and travel with my dreams. a house in the middle of no-where deep in my mind we will live there and have children together. i know what they look like cause they are with me in dreams of low level mists and midnight blue skies. whispers i hear throughout the house and home i see you. i'll see you there, past midnight and before the day starts my home is occupied by you. deep deep deep in the core of my being. you are there.

No comments: