Wednesday, September 20, 2006

business casual.

placing all poetry aside I had to blog this subject. how can businesses survive without people communicating. people at my job walk around assuming shit all day!!! this shit is annoying. I didn't get into the whole business environment so that I can feel like I'm in high school. I hear gossip more then recieving direction.

like today my boss' boss told my co-worker that I HAVE to do something and I have NO choice in the matter.

WHOA?!??? hold your horses. and I know my co-worker don't give a damn cause her last day is friday. so she's telling freelancers who are taking her job over to just be LAZY BASTARDS and not do shyt!!!

i just wrote a very long email to my bosses and let them know I AIN'T PLAYING!

argggggggggg business casual my ass.

No comments: