Thursday, January 04, 2007

thoughts running through my mind.

after speaking to you this morning. i don't know. sometimes i should just keep my mouth shut. but this is my blog. reflection of whats going through my mind. i got an image of me putting on some high heeled long shafted boots. black, patented leather. and standing bold-legged in front of your bed. with just black-patent leather boots on. bad girl you bring out of me. dark makeup and bleeding mascara. my amber eyes staring at yours. the heat is rising. i feel it on my back. sweating shoulders and wet hair. sticky palms and dripping music echoes through the walls into your pulsating chest. thoughts running through my mind.

the ground is shaking and at the same time my body melts into the soiled earth, stanching and spoiling. your tongue licking all my extra waste and spitting out the image that is me. the rain comes and washes me into your mouth, down your throat i go. into your bowels and into your blood. i bleed onto you. fuck you bitch. i die upon you and resurrect only to burn against your skin. thoughts running through my mind.

No comments: